About the Role
Sales & Event Management
The Sales & Event Manager will report to the Director of Sales and will be responsible for sale and execution of events as well as client and venue relationships. As a core team member, the focus of the Sales & Event Manger is client satisfaction by successfully leading them through the event planning process.
o Plan and execute full-service events as assigned via Director of Sales. This includes but is not limited to the management of menus, staffing, rentals, equipment, décor, comprehensive execution plans, and invoicing.
o Attend events to ensure proper event execution and the needs of clients are being met to the highest of standards.
o Follow-through with post-event conversations and document feedback.
o Assist with daily corporate deliveries to include taking orders, logistics with kitchen staff and drivers, addressing problems as they arise, invoicing, and the development of more business.
o Awareness of company resources and operate sales/events with a team oriented, efficient and collaborative strategy.
o Maintain and grow assigned and self-cultivated client and venue relationships.
o Generate new business through networking, targeting potential clients, and actively following up on sales leads.
o Preserve existing vendor partnerships, while continuously looking for new opportunities to keep up with industry trends and ensure competitive pricing.
o Coordinate and attend company sponsored and industry events where there is an opportunity to entertain current and potential clients and industry partners.
o In collaboration with the sales and culinary teams, assist with menu development, refinement, and standardization.
o Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in sales, business marketing or hospitality management. Equivalent work experience in the industry acceptable.
· Two or more years’ experience in event sales and planning.
· Proven ability to guide customers through the event planning process with the ability to close the sale, preferably in an upscale arena.
· High energy, positive attitude and team oriented individual with strong leadership skills.
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive base salary, sales commission, and company/personal performance bonus.
· We value the health, safety and well-being of our team members. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefit package to be discussed during the interview process.