About the Role
We have a fun and fast-moving kitchen with a lot of food diversity. Pay ranging with experience lever from; 16.00-21.00+ an hour or salary option open for the right individual. Positions includes; potential benefit opportunities; meals during your shift, paid vacation/personal time. Scheduling opportunities include; morning, mid and afternoon shifts as well as great opportunities to work in the field on events with per-diem pay as well!
Looking for agreeable individual teamwork orientated individuals, who have a passion for cooking scratch food, teamwork, organization, and learning more.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Ability to take direction & work in team environment
- Willingness to work in the field when needed
Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
Previous prep or line cook experience preferred.
Communications skills are required
Ability to take direction & work in team environment
Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized
The individual must be able to transport up to 30 pounds
Must be able speak, read and understand basic cooking directions